GSA Summit 2017
July 19th- 21st, 2017
The New York Academy of Sciences
7 World Trade Center
250 Greenwich Street, 40th floor
New York, NY 10007-2157
The New York Academy Sciences’ Annual Global STEM Alliance (GSA) Summit, is a two-day event dedicated to building a global community of STEM leaders. The event brings together students and mentors from the GSA programs from countries across the globe.
Students and expert STEM mentors come together for two days at the Academy headquarters in New York City to participate in engaging workshops and panel discussions on the future of innovation and STEM. During the Summit participants will have the opportunity to:
- Network amongst peers, mentors, and professionals;
- Develop skills related to cross-cultural communication;
- Gain exposure to career paths, STEM professionals, and STEM culture in New York;
- Work collaboratively to promote team building;
- Showcase their progress and accomplishments in their respective programs.